Sunday, October 08, 2006




Lauren had an in-service day on wed., so we went to Disneyland with my mom. It was a lot of fun and we meet my sister Debbie for lunch at the Rainforest cafe. The girls got makeovers at Libby-Lu's. Lauren and Isabel were tween idols, and Gracie was a rock star. We went again with Kyle and the Lassiters on fri. Gracie wanted to stay with Merrick and I actually had to say "You have to go to Disneyland!". My girls are certainly growing up a lot different than I did. We got to go to Disneyland once a year, and we rarely got to go out to dinner.(Vince's or Bob's Big Boy) Anyway I decided to name this blog, Three princesses and a Sweet Pea.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Deanne,
I love your blog! Your girls look so cute at Disneyland!
When I first started my blog, Jane said I would become addicted. I thought, no I won't. But now I see what she means; I read everyones blog often and that's the part that is addicting to me. I hope you are having fun!!!

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

You're girls look like little ladies in that first photo!