Sunday, October 08, 2006





Gracie and Isabel's classes had a hoedown a couple weeks ago. Now that Jane showed me how to do this I can post these pictures. Gracie's class played games, and had a lunch, but the cutest thing was the square dance. Merrick and Gracie were partners, and it was so cute.(I'm going to be using cute 100 more times, because it was so cute!) I don't know of a lot of things that are cuter than four year olds square dancing. Isabel's class mainly just got dessert for their special day. But aeven that was cute, watching two years eat their goodies. It was so much fun. It makes me feel so blessed that my girls get to do such fun things, and even more blessed that I get to be there with them. I'm so thankful that my husband has made me staying home a priority, and values it so much. I know that we are lucky to be finacially able to do this. I try not to take it for granted, so I wanted to say thanks to Kyle for working so hard for us.

1 comment:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

I love seeing your girls in their "Little House On The Prarie" dresses!