Sunday, February 18, 2007




Happy Valentine's Day. Kyle worked till almost 10 on Valentine's day so we didn't do anything. I can't really complain because he gave me a beautiful mother's ring right before we went to New York, and we spent the whole weekend togeather. I did get to help the girls make their Valentines, and give them each a little something. We celebrated by getting McDonalds, which I think they liked much more then some romantic dinner. The pictures are from Gracie's pre-school party, which Isabel and I had a fun time visiting. It was a nice day, and I was very grateful to spend it with my girls.

2 comments:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Ring? What ring? I didn't see any ring.

The Houghton's said...

That sounds similar to our Valentine's Day! I figured it was time to spend with the ones you love...I love my kiddos just as much as I love their dad! We went to Build-A- Bear and then got Costco Pizza for dinner! Fun and more Fun!