Sunday, November 26, 2006






Thanksgiving was truly a day to be thankful. As I look back on our family's year we have a lot to be grateful for. First of course is Sophia, her birth and now that she is healthy. Second for the health of all our girls, watching them grow-up is such a gift. Seeing the blossoming of their faith is amazing. There are of course many more, but after those two the rest aren't nearly as important.
We started the day at my parents house with my family. With everyone there we have 11 kids 7 and under, so needless to say it is a little crazy. But we love crazy at our house. Next it was on to Kyle's parents, where it was just the grandparents(4 greats, 2 grands) and us. A little different atmosphere. But still a lot of fun. Wendy was worried about two turkey dinners, but I told her even though it's the same basic ingrediants the meals couldn't be more different, just like our familys. I hope everyone elses day was full of love too.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I can not believe you guys got ALL the kids in that picture, and that most of them are smiling!

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Whoops!
Why didnt you tell me the ugly top of my head what in your shot?